Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

The Brown Truck stopped by today and dropped off Danbury Mint's latest offering of a Pontiac Bonneville convertible which is Pontiac's first Wide-Track car. The model features opening doors, hood, trunk, gas cap door, movable seat backs & visors, retractable antenna, a boot or raised convertible top, and of course skirts too. I just HAD to have this one.

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02340.jpg

I bought these from local Model Car Contest:

-Jo-Han '71 Sox&Martin Cuda. It's a glue bomb, but in good condition. There are no important parts missing, and it's in good shape overall.

-Fox-Bodied Mustangs. They are glue bombs too, pretty rough ones, but I will build them nicely, I hope. Other one is chopped and the body has interesting story, I'm glad, it's me who builds it once more...

-'60 Corvette glue bomb. I have only the body, doors, chassis and interior plate. It will be radical street car.

-'49 Mercury Police Car Snap Kit from MPC. It will be Custom with Police specialities, and I do only little things to make it look more realistic.

-Some liquid for black wash by The Detailer.

-Resin Slot Mag wheels, cast by Finnish Modeler.

-Some yellow ignition wire.

-Underhood Insulation Material.

-And some Braided Line.

If I forgot to say something, I'm sorry. :D

IF anyone wants to see pictures of those, just let me know, and I'll be posting few pics. :rolleyes:

DSC02349.jpgAt our club meeting last night we had our annual auction and this was the only Item I had snagged, a Cobra 427 kit in 1/16th scale and still factory sealed.

DSC02349.jpgAt our club meeting last night we had our annual auction and this was the only Item I had snagged, a Cobra 427 kit in 1/16th scale and still factory sealed.

holy moly! i have one that is a build up that needs restoration but i cant get ahold of it yet! are you going to build it? if so we need a wip here! :wub:

3 glue bombs.. for $20

HPIM1390.jpg

some wheels and glass absent, but are suitable for a Diorama idea...

HPIM1386.jpg

I should be ashamed..But I aint.

Edited by Boreham

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...