Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I am a little late with this post, but at a show a weekend ago, I picked up tbe the following:

Paystar Cement Mixer $15.00 Prostar $40.00 1/35 HEMTT 977 $10.00 1/72 CH-146 Griffon helicopter $4.00 1/35 Academy UH-60L helicopter $25.00 1/32 BO-105 helicopter $10.00 1/35 OH-58D helicopter $15.00 and brand new Harder& Steenbeck compressor $100.00! Not a bad day!

David

Found a couple great vendors at Carlisle Pa this weekend at the fall show. If any of you are the guys I bought from-Thank you! Some great deals I thought-Early Bigfoot kit for parts I needed for a 79 F350 Wrecker project-25 bucks and was pretty complete; and a 71 340 Duster new in the box for 17-made the trip worth it for me!

They always come by when I'm not home or don't ring the bell,that's why I always try and have Fed Ex shipments deliver to the local Fed Ex store.

I am always home, so its not a big deal, but , your case, not a bad idea

I think I am going to make up a door sign that reads , someone is home, please ring the door buzzer

Edited by martinfan5

I got a Rock! :(

Seriously, I got a 1/18 Diecast of a 197x Opel GT Very nicely done by Minichamps. I had one when new, Then started collecting them in the early 80's in an attempt to keep the one I bought then on the road. You acquire a few parts cars when dealing with an orphan car. :D

I am always home, so its not a big deal, but , your case, not a bad idea

I think I am going to make up a door sign that reads , someone is home, please ring the door buzzer

That happened to me one time, I called and ripped them out and they made the driver come back.

Try call the boss and ask why the driver can not take the time to see if someone is home.

Time is money but what about customer service. UPS is on the drivers about time spent at locations. What if you are in the basement or up stairs .

Try call the boss and ask why the driver can not take the time to see if someone is home.

Time is money but what about customer service. UPS is on the drivers about time spent at locations. What if you are in the basement or up stairs .

This is the first time it has happened, I going to let it be

It's all good John. I was thinking you had this happen all the time.

Now that I see you are from Arizona that explains it. They did not want to melt standing outside waiting for you to get to the door. :D

Like they say, first time for everything :lol: , I think it was only in the 80's today, wuss :lol:

Bunch of stuff from eBay. A Fujimi BMW and what was salvageable from an 18 kit parts lot. More like lot of empty sprues. The SLR, Batmobile, and Lindberg are open but new. The others have been started in one way or another.

DSCN2873-vi.jpg

always good to reconnect with the good parts of your past.

Drew

Ya gotta wonder sometimes if that's not the reality of this hobby now. ;) I find myself looking and buying old kits just because I had them back when. Looking forward to the two re releases of the old Renwal kits , two ships. sub and a carrier. :rolleyes: Not to mention the Sizzler (Slingster), and the Old AMT '36 Ford. :o

Edited by Greg Myers

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...