Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Positive Topic

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.” - Robert Fulghum
Edited by Jantrix

whenever you're tempted to say " I did the best I could", stop, and ask yourself if you're telling the truth.

whenever I think i'm done with something I wonder what my mother would think of it. then I get back to work!

(when I was studying Art, she was my honest critic. if SHE said "stop; that's good the way it is", then I STOPPED.)

Edited by 62rebel

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." –Willie Nelson

Of course, this was probably said while Willie was "happy," if ya know what I mean... :P

I dont even listen to country music and i know he is a smoker of that one stuff hes a hippie

One of my personal favorites from another forum: "the pessimist says it can't get any worse, the optimist says it can!"

Some classic quotes from the world of moto:

When in doubt, throttle out

Pinners are winners

and a personal favorite of some overboard moto parents: "If you don't win, don't bother coming back to the truck!" :lol: