Model Cars Magazine Forum

Are The Lindberg Superstock kits all the same inside ?

Ramchargers car is hemi equipped, and the unique Hemi only hood scoop. bucket seats and I think it has both grilles ( not 100% sure on the grille ) plated 5 spoke ft wheels with unplated steel wheels for the rear

I don't have a ramchargers kit handy to ck the grilles

CMG is bench seat , max wedge engine and hood scoop , stock style 4 head light grille, plated 5 spoke ft wheels and unplated steel wheels for the rear

Mavericks car is bucket seats, hemi engine but max wedge style hood scoop , Hemi car only 2 head light grille, plated steel wheels ft and rear

as mentioned the slant six is in the stock issue only ( blue car on the box lid ) but the slant six is also avail in the 64 plymouth kit (black car on the box lid )

This is probably my favorite kit. I have 4 Dodges done, then another 64 dodge and a 64 Plymouth in process

I wish these tools would get modified to do a 64 Dodge 2 door hardtop and a 64 Plymouth 2 door sedan

Edited by gtx6970

Yea!.

Can't believe some of what I Have been able to get Cheap!

I do have 2 of them and one of the Stock Plynouth, but Neither has the 6!!!

Got them that way in trade!

Another reason to hope for Round2 to re-issue these. They Might include all the different parts in One box!

Stock & Hemi grill, Wedge, Hemi, Street & 6 engines, suspensions, tires etc. Maybe only generic drag decals,

but the PARTS!!

After all, they Did do that with the 60 Galaxie Starliner, & 62 Catalina SD didn't they??

And the Never released Custom 62 T-Bird version included in that re-issue!

Edited by Edsel-Dan

At last count, and between all the different variations of both the dodge and plymouth. Between builts an unbuilts I have 20 or 21 of them. It's hands down the most popular kit on my shelf. and I don't think I have over $10 in any one kit (bought them all back when they 1st hit the stores ) Johnnys toys around here was well known to sell WAY under retail. I've got numerous kits I bought in the $4.99 - $5.99 range.

I've seen numerous times on Ebay they sell under $10 , even with $10 shipping your in the same range as most currently avail kits. Ya just gotta be patient.

Another reason to hope for Round2 to re-issue these. They Might include all the different parts in One box!

Stock & Hemi grill, Wedge, Hemi, Street & 6 engines, suspensions, tires etc. Maybe only generic drag decals,

but the PARTS!!

Yes, that would be one heck of a kit.

Based on that statement I talked to Doug at PL. I suggested a "double trouble" type of kit like some of the duo and triple pack kits that have been done. One Dodge, one Plymouth, both with stock or race options, four different engines and of course radical raceway graphics. :) He said no. Just kidding, they always say they'll consider it. In all my years only a couple times have they listened to me but you never know!