Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Wow, simply wow. Almost makes me want to give up on my stuff when I see how outclassed I am. BEAUTIFUL BUILD! I hope you paint that Cuda Purple (In-Violet) HA HA HA HA

BEAUTIFUL wheels Bill. They look great.

Micheal, thats why I decided to try what I'm doing, lol not sure abaout color at this point, thanks

appreciate it Dave!

Bill those look pretty cool. Are you running any negative offset to give room for your rear end and disc brakes?

Looks like you will need to do some body work and open up those wheel wells for those big boys!

Nice work!

I must say,this boy has mad skills.I mean wow.just wow........

Bart, hey stranger! yea they do have some off set, not sure if I like the offset, may need a little more, they look like they are a foot deep! but I love deep rims! I need to open the wheel wells a tiny bit as well, I still have a ton of work to do, progress has been slow do to not being sure exactly what I want to do with a lot of it! lol thanks bro!

Alan ,thanks man!

all though it doesn't look like I have done much, this is a completely different wheel than the previous post, I had to make wider rims for the M/T's, I made the center cap pointed all so, thought it might give them a little more sinister look, I still have the other on left to make! :(IMG_1324-vi.jpgIMG_1325-vi.jpg thanks for looking!

Very cool Bill.

I would be happy just to be able to make these beauties and some shocks if I had a lathe.

Let alone all the amazing work that you've done just for this model so far.

The wheels are just another example of your amazing capabilities with raw metal, and a machine or 2.

And you never cease to leave us hungry for more.

Corey