Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bill Signs Peterbilt Custom

Here is my newest project after putting down the models for well over a year! But im now back in the swig of things. Heres my bill signs pete i extended the frame on! Im buildig it to go with a revell flat deck trailer i plan on buying! Im thinking maybe a black and maroon two tone on this one! Full size

post-724-0-98491000-1359418284_thumb.jpg

post-724-0-04514300-1359418303_thumb.jpg

post-724-0-45254300-1359418330_thumb.jpg

Chris,

You can do what ever you want!! It's your build. The battery box step was typically installed under the drivers side cab door. If a luberfiner was fitted it may well have been installed between the battery box and the cab extension skirt. If this is the case the battery box would have been mounted as far back as practically possible without fouling on the exhaust. There were of course other places to install the luberfiner. Have a good look through Hanks truck pictures and Tim's web site to get some ideas.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! i like it alot more with the longer frame, makes it look tougher

heres an update on my peterbilt, got my rear flaps fixed up and modified the light setup on my headache rack! I picked the colors out, their model master metallic brown fenders roof top and frame and an ivory cab and hood! ill post pics when i paint the frame

image_zpsbd5ceb4d.jpg
image_zpsf99d108f.jpg
image_zps01995bee.jpg