Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model...Take 2 FINISHED!!!

Real or Model #2  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is it real...or model?

• Real
    • Model

Ok...trying this once again.

If this works...thanks to Darin for giving me some help...and please DON"T TELL if you know the answer!

If this doesn't work...well, then I give up! :)

Is it real...or a model? The answer: REAL!

ROM123.jpg

Edited by harrypri

ok...looks like it's working!

BTW...in case any of you recognize this car from a past ROM...it's because it IS from a past ROM.

I have a huge stash of photos that I used in the old ROM series...but most members here have not seen them yet.

So if I use a picture that I may have used in a previous quiz elsewhere...don't give away the answer. Most folks here would be seeing them for the first time, and re-using previous images from old ROM quizzes saves me a huge amount of search time!!! :D

Did you ask Mick and Charlie what they thought??? B)

All Mick could do was prance around in his skivies saying he was the model, and Charlie?, Charlie just sat there stairing into space. I think he fell asleep, so I took the cigarette from his fingers, grabbed a Turkey leg and a Fosters and left. :D

However, with all the photoshopping going on here, with either details being added or removed, anything's possible......Jeff

Remember, Harrypri said he doesn't Photoshop the cars/models, only the backgrounds! I already know this one but it's fun to follow it anyway!

All Mick could do was prance around in his skivies saying he was the model, and Charlie?, Charlie just sat there stairing into space. I think he fell asleep, so I took the cigarette from his fingers, grabbed a Turkey leg and a Fosters and left. B)

Hilarious! I always knew you were the funny one of the group... :D

Remember, Harrypri said he doesn't Photoshop the cars/models, only the backgrounds! I already know this one but it's fun to follow it anyway!

That's right...I MAY alter the background if I think it gives things away, scale-wise...but I don't change the car. If I did it would be impossible to determine if it was real or model! So...the car in this photo is unretouched.

And I see by the vote so far that you guys are split right down the middle...

i say model for a few reasons. there are many things that just don't seem quite right. the face that there is no sag in the rear tire, the blower and intake are not real detailed for that should be there. also the body is WAY to shiny to be a race "period race car." hope i'm right!!!