Model Cars Magazine Forum

Abandoned Road Boss

Hey Guys, This is a commission build for a 60th birthday present,
I'm not one for building stuff to part with, I get too attached to them.
Any how I knocked this one up in about 5 days, but a few very late nights.
it's the AMT White Road Boss, ultra basic kit, with super ultra basic instructions.
a few parts did not make the cut, so they fell off my bench into the bin.
I hope you like!

IMG_2544_zps15713b9f.jpg

IMG_2548_zps0acfdcb9.jpg

IMG_3696_zps64f241b9.jpg

IMG_2545_zpsd04be49c.jpg

IMG_3698_zpsf0044744.jpg

IMG_2541_zpsc8616be7.jpg

IMG_3695_zpsdf53624e.jpg

Any how I knocked this one up in about 5 days, but a few very late nights

IMG_3695_zpsdf53624e.jpg

first excellent build I truly love it and in five days wow! Second I know your from down under and think the phrase you were looking for was knocked out the build knocked up means you got it pregnant I'm just trying to be helpful I'm not picking on you

first excellent build I truly love it and in five days wow! Second I know your from down under and think the phrase you were looking for was knocked out the build knocked up means you got it pregnant I'm just trying to be helpful I'm not picking on you

Here down under knocked up also means got it pregnant among other things, we also use it as in "here's one I knocked up earlier" or maybe "here's one I turned out earlier" would be less confusing.

I think the difference in countries brings out the differences in phrases and meanings, I know a "fanny" in Australia isn't what it is in America, the same as "thongs" ;)

Here down under knocked up also means got it pregnant among other things, we also use it as in "here's one I knocked up earlier" or maybe "here's one I turned out earlier" would be less confusing.

I think the difference in countries brings out the differences in phrases and meanings, I know a "fanny" in Australia isn't what it is in America, the same as "thongs" ;)

Thanks Rob! and Thanks to everyone for your kind words,