Model Cars Magazine Forum

New You Tube Channel

Hey all. Please go and check out my first ever video on You Tube. Im very new to this you tube ville stuff so bare with the video quality of my first video. It appeared awesome while viewing the video on Windows Media Player but when I uploaded it to You Tube the quality of the video isnt that acceptable. So bare with me as I figure all this You Tube stuff out lol. I have to have another video or two up by the end of the week then continuing with videos as deemed fourth coming. Special thanks to Dr. Cranky, The Rocket Silo and Leuis (Coladito1), for getting me in the right mindset to want to actually do videos on You Tube. Please subscribe, hit like and all that good stuff :D Hope you enjoy my few minutes of mumble jumble in my first attempt at you tube haha. Thanks and much appreciated for viewing, subscribing and all you guys do for this hobby we all love. Its a great community to be involved in and Im proud to be affiliated with all of you.

To view my first video please visit :

http://www.youtube.com/user/shankdaddy75/videos?view=0

I know I only have one horriable video up so far but Im working on obtaining a video recorder of alot better quality and have some nice videos and builds coming up n the next month or so. So even though the one and only video I do have posted on my new channel is of poor quality please view the video, like and subscribe to my channel. I promise to make it better in the future with some new and exciting builds. Thanks in advance I greatly appreciate your support of my new you tube channel.