Model Cars Magazine Forum

Drag Racing Build Off

evilone

I think your description in your heading is a little confusing...normally when you say dragsters you are refering to the long(or sometimes short) open wheel drag cars ie. top fuel,alcohol dragster,etc.You might want to rephrase it to read Drag Car Build Off I think it might help the response with the "door slammer" crowd.

Well that right there tells me your not cofident enough to think you are going to win :( I should enter just to take it. :lol::P

Haha, hey I never underestimate my compitition, usually if i get too confident i usually lose. lol Plus theres a lot of good builders in this forum, so im not gonna take any chances! :P

Isn't that a Reliable Resin kit?

:lol:

Sorry, Dwayne, just had to do that.

You know I love yah!!!!

:(

Uh Oh I was caught...

:blink:

:P

:P

Thanks Gregg.. Love ya too.. Have fun at NNL west ..I was trying to make it But...other things came up Like Over Time at work..

And a few Local shows...

I think your description in your heading is a little confusing...normally when you say dragsters you are refering to the long(or sometimes short) open wheel drag cars ie. top fuel,alcohol dragster,etc.You might want to rephrase it to read Drag Car Build Off I think it might help the response with the "door slammer" crowd.

I agree, cause even right now it says "Buil Off" where's the D? lol

I think that along with the sealed kits the winner should get all the entrys as well. Just a thought to some added motivation.

Now there’s the attitude of a Marine, baby!! “Do or die, there is no tryâ€!!

Like I once told an executive at a supplier company, "to me, 'try' means that you're prepared to fail, and that is not acceptable...TRY NOT, MUST DO". He never forgot what I told him.

Realistically, the biggest problem with sending a built model is in packaging it well enough to get it where it needs to go without being damaged along the way. It would really be a shame to see just how many of the finished models would show up at the winner’s door damaged and in drastic need of repair. So with that, I'll support sending a new kit to the winner. If he wants my model, he's welcome to come pick it up.

Regards,

I know Raul...that's a lot of resin!

need an address to send a few kits to your marine buddy

"luv the smell of super glue in the morning"

That's too much freakin resin for me to finish in anything less than a year!! :P My build will be straight from the box with a few PE bits thrown in as necessary.

The Sergeant likes monster trucks, Studes and muscle cars from the 60s and 70s. I'll send you an email with his address.

here's my entry...day one

P2204096-vi.jpg

I know Raul...that's a lot of resin!

need an address to send a few kits to your marine buddy

"luv the smell of super glue in the morning"

Post lots of pics on this build..

I have On a Back Burner the Wonder Wagon driven By Johnny Gray