Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kustom Karz, build off,

Gothic Kustomz

Ok, get your opinion here. I am looking at the back end of the Panic Tang and from the rear wheel well opening to back bumper looks like it's 40 acres wide. I'm thinking of taking a half inch cut out of the side and sliding the tail forward. Also thinking of changing out the Vette section with a tail off of a Cuda funny car and massaging it into the Sattelite body...

So, what do you all think??

Thanx for joining in BKcustoms, that Henery looks really kewl there bud, and DrKerry, that "Panic Tang" is just insane the way it is,

K gang were up to 6 now, don't be shy, or intimidated, by what ya see here, it's all about the fun, and learning a skill or 2, but we gotta have fun, so c'mon down, and lets see yer Kustom, remember all votes will be casted by yer peers, so no panic attacks ok.

WOW! really 6? ohhhhh, might just be a waist of time, I can understand that, and here I thought people would jump at the chance, to show their talent, that's ok, voting will be simple then, guess I better post my build, now ya all know I already have her started, which is allowed in this build, sure some of ya have seen her already, so I wll post all W.I.P. pics, I have up to today, to every one, have fun, an open your mind the the possabilitys of Plastic phantastic fun......

Mrs Majestic:

100_1884_zps6b4f79af.jpgnuthinbutthecryn_zpsd8ebddf6.jpg

newgrill_zps02b75562.jpg

A lil plastic wielding:

bodywork_zpsd8815cba.jpg

bodyworkII_zps3c827633.jpg

Just starting to shape:

bodyworkIII_zps4d73109f.jpg

bodyworkIV_zps7f714819.jpg

Awesome work Michael. But you might want to slow down. LOL We have until the end of January!! LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , I have, I have started 3 new projects, Mustang called, War Child, a Nova, called Code 187, and a '70's Charger, named Lucifer's mystriss. no to mention the other 2 dozen or so I have already got going, I like doing the body work, then spend the winter painting, and doing the small detail's, lol.

Go Kenny,

Go Kenny,

Go Kenny,

Go Kenny,

:):lol::D

WOW! it will be kewl to watch, wheres the popcorn?

Thanks for the props guys!! Working on the wheels right now. Starting with Fujiimi AMG wheels that are getting inserted into Maisto die cast wheels/tires for proper size up. Will post a pic when I paint them gold.

OK, doors closed, there are only 6 out of this, what 8000 member forum who wanna test there talents, maybe share a secret, maybe learn a new trick? build a kustom, ok, then lets build, have fun, and kill the compatition, ok maybe not kill, so much. lmbo, as I stated, there will be a prize for the winner, it could be a box full of pissed off dust bunnys, maybe a full color spectrum of wire's and plug boots, could be a kit, a moldy cookie, might just be a enevelope of good ol' Arizona dust, right from Tombstone, hahahahahahaha, heck I might just send my Ex? ya never know, OH, wait I can't send ya me Ex, that would be pimping, and pandering, lmbo, it will however be kewl.

To those that entered, thank you, good luck, and BUILD ON!, see ya on the Build off........

Edited by Gothic Kustomz