Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Kenworth W900 daycab tri axle

Nice work so far. I like 3 drives chassis. Just one note...

The can above the front axle is power steering reservoir. No line should go from the can to the brake chamber. Maybe it is just the angle of the picture but it looks like a green line is running from the bottom of the can to the brake chamber.

One line should go from the can to steering box, the other from the steering box to the pump located on the engine and the last line should go from the pump to the can. At least I belive it shoud work this way. Correct me if I´m wrong.

Best Regards

thanks Jaroslav for your comment !!

your models are dream for me, I am not able to do what YOU do

I try to do something realistic but I am very poor in documents and pics

I follow a russian forum too ,perhaps you know it

the link:

http://forum.autoinscale.com/viewtopic.php?id=5257

it's very good for ideas

so long

Thierry

Even if we all look up to Jaroslav for the most detailed models ever! You make pretty good work yourself Thierry. I see a lot of plumbing on that frame! By the way the front brake chamber line is really going through the frame, not into the power steering fluid tank. Which is what you did. So that's ok. By the way you should write "tubing" with one "b" not two. You could also say "plumbing". Good work, keep on going with this one!

Merci Robert pour ton soutien en anglais, je suis un peu desemparé pour les détails de camions nord-americains réels, donc je monte avec un peu de logique et quelques documents trouvés sur le net !

thanks Robert for your help, I am a "little" disapointed with reel détails on US trucks so I try with a little Internet pics

I try to make realistic things view from France

I know that we must have tubing for front brake, for stering, for GO, for rear brake and rear suspension!

just a question, on the RoG Kenworth W900, what is the fonction of the N° 11 piece on the front left of frame, return GO filter or steering tank ?

so have a good day

it's time to go to bed in Europe!! lol

Thierry