Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sacramento Model show this year?

Qwit Pushin

Curious if anybody's heard whether or not there will be a model show at St. Lawrence Parish Hall in Sacramento, this year? I went the past couple of years and found it to be an enjoyable show with a great swap meet. Anyhow, I usually got info on this one at Riverside Hobbies, but since they went out of business, I haven't heard anything. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ran into Roy Sorenson at the Goodguys West Coast Nationals show today and he informs me that the Sacramento NNL show will not be held this year, as St. Lawrence Church, (the host site), is undergoing renovation of its parish hall. Sounds like it's back on for next year though.

• 2 weeks later...

And now here's the official word from Ralph Henderson, Sacramento Valley Vintage Auto Modeler's Club:

"Hi Folks!!

Just a quick note to let you all know, we will not be having a Model Show/Swap Meet at St Lawrence Church this year. Due too some medical and other personal issues, I just haven't been up to it. I hope to reschedule something for late spring, And I hope that when we do reschedule you all will continue to support us..

I am sorry for the late notice. The year just disappeared on me. Looked at the calender and it was September all ready.

Thank You all for your continued support, and if anyone knows of someone to pass this info on too, please feel free to..

And if any one have any questions, or would like me to pass info on for other shows, etc, please feel free to contact me!!!

Thank You All!!!"

Ralph Henderson

Sac Valley Vintage Auto Modellers