Model Cars Magazine Forum

MINIDREAMS INC. 94-96 CADDY BIG BODY !

OK ! I JUST GOT THIS 1 HERE FINISHED THIS PAST WEEK !

IT STARTED LIFE AS A 4DR RESIN BODY THAT WAS OUT A FEW YEARS FROM SCALELOWS.COM !BUT WHEN THE MOLD DIED HE STOP MAKING THEM ! WELL HE'S A GREAT GUY AND HE LET ME HAVE A BODY THAT NEED SOME WORK !

000_2957.jpg

000_2958.jpg

000_2959.jpg

LOL! ACTUALLY I GOT 4 BODIES IN TOTAL BUT THE REST GOT PUT AWAY OR TRADED OFF TO ANOTHER BUILDER ! WELL I HAD TO KEEP MY SELF 1 !

WELL AFTER DOING ALOT OF CUTTING AND SANDING AND ADDING OF STYRENE I GOT THE BODY READY FOR BODY WORK !

000_3051.jpg

000_3052.jpg

000_3053.jpg

SO AFTER I DID THE BODY WORK I ADDED ALL NEW MOLDINGS AND TRIM AND IT WENT INTO PRIMER !

000_3117.jpg

000_3118.jpg

000_3119.jpg

WELL IF ANY OF YOU KNKOW ME AND HOW FAST I BUILD YOU KNOW WHATS NEXT ! :lol:

HERE IT IS ALL FINISHED UP !

000_3458.jpg

000_3459.jpg

000_3460.jpg

000_3461.jpg

000_3462.jpg

000_3468.jpg

THANKS FOR LETTING SHARE ! :lol:

Wow! NICE conversion!.............and you lucky stiff............I've been lookin' for a RWD '90's Caddy 4 door forever, and you land FOUR of 'em! :lol:

Too bad no one else makes them..............they can easily be kitbashed with the Caprice Taxi or Impala SS kits. :wink:

Wow! NICE conversion!.............and you lucky stiff............I've been lookin' for a RWD '90's Caddy 4 door forever, and you land FOUR of 'em! :lol:

Too bad no one else makes them..............they can easily be kitbashed with the Caprice Taxi or Impala SS kits. :wink:

WELL ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY MR.O !

KEEP A LOOK OUT ON EBAY LATER THIS MONTH ! BETOSCUSTOMDESIGN.COM AND HIS EBAY SALER NAME IS THE SAME WILL BE CARRING THEM IN A FEW WEEKS !

HERES A WEB SITE LINK ! http://betoscustomdesigns.com/

AND I THINK THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO HIS EBAY SALER !

http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-CHEVY-IMPALA-RESI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I THINK THEY RUN 75.00 WITH THE DONOR KIT SHIPPED ! IF YOU WANT TO WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY TURN OUT I GOT 2 ON ORDER SO WHEN THEY SHOW UP I GET YOU PICS ! 8)

thanks for all the comments fella ! i know i build a lot of off beat type kits but i enjoy what i do ! LOL ! :D

i also don't post here much but i am gooing to try and make habbit of it ! i enjoy the MAG ~ and I have had the Honor to get to meet Greg at the Heartland Model Car contest many times and I am glad he has this spot here so the brothers of plastic came get together world wide !

Thanks again fellas ! i keep you guys posted on the next project or 2 i got going on LOL! :D