Model Cars Magazine Forum

Project Willys Panel

Some time ago, Grandpa Mcgurk from TDR Innovations sent me a willys panel for a group build. When I stripped it, the putty on the body disolved and the body litterally fell to pieces! Kinda like me LOL. I used a new rear end to closely replicate it again. It has since sat there on my shelf. My promise was to make sure it got finished and a few people got involved. A few people had voiced interest, then it all like disappeared? I like to think of myself as a man of my word. So since models have basically all gone into boxes waiting hopefully for our move into the new home sometime this century, I have decided its time to see who else will want to work on it for a while before it gets all completely forgotten about! I have the frame and some other parts for it. Concept was for different people to work on it and see what comes out of it! In the end something special is to heppen to the model. Again, this was something that was Grandpa's idea and I wish to keep the idea going as promised.Sorta like the project snowball. But hopefully with better results. So who wants the next turn on it wether its massaging the body, building a motor, doing the interior, chassis whatever. Thanks. Jody