Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oscar.......I had the pleasure to see your bike at the " Grand Nationals Roadster Show" / Model Car Contest this past Sunday........the pictures don`t do this bike justice.......it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in person.........very nice bike Oscar. :)

thanx John coming from you means alot to me

That's a great bike. A little too over the top for me as i like understated bikes. It's a shame there isn't a Shovel or Pan or even Knuckle for these bikes. I'm not a fan of anything newer than about 75 H-D wise so these Evos and Twin cams are not blowing my skirt up to build on these newer Revell frames. They are nice frames and can be bashed real good it seems.

And some old school parts would be great as well.

Sweet build though.

Bob

Nice job, I love the flakes. Indian Larry was a colorful character. I loved watching his builds on TV. Does this represent one of his real bikes? It is really beautiful. R.I.P. Indian Larry.

no is not a replica of one of his bike by kind I has the stile so my club brothers stared calling it the Indian Larry bike .and thanx for the complement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...