Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16th scale Showtime

Magic Photos

Mike,

Beautiful build and color work. A little constructive criticism??

Don't take photos of your beautiful models with garbage cans, driveways and general ###### in the composition. Do take them outside but with simple backgrounds, OK?

Your name is Magic Photos-right?? :lol:

Mike,

Beautiful build and color work. A little constructive criticism??

Don't take photos of your beautiful models with garbage cans, driveways and general ###### in the composition. Do take them outside but with simple backgrounds, OK?

Your name is Magic Photos-right?? :lol:

Thanks normally I would have set them up to take pictures but I had just finished them and have 10 minute to spare before delievering them I'll do better next time.LOL

Mike

Thanks Gregg just got off the phone with Terry we talk about every week he is the best out there we just need to get him more business.

Mike

Agreed. I hope my small contribution of two orders the last couple of weeks helps. :) Another firm believer of Terry's quality work here. ;)

BTW, I LOVE the build too Mike. B) May need to do a F/C myself, once I get a couple of ProMods sorted....

Agreed. I hope my small contribution of two orders the last couple of weeks helps. :) Another firm believer of Terry's quality work here. :lol:

BTW, I LOVE the build too Mike. :lol: May need to do a F/C myself, once I get a couple of ProMods sorted....

Terry does some great designing and molding work his quality are second to none. I have to order a couple more bodies soon.

Mike

• 10 years later...