Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Picked me up the re-release of the Jukebox ford pro mod. I bought several of the first issue and every one of them had sorry decals. Already had the car painted so it got put in file 13. Now with fresh decals, HOPEFULLY I can finish the original one and build something else outa this kit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OH YEAH ... up on wheels! Those are pretty sleek ... nice!

Thanks Mike, worth what I paid, I have $120 in rims and Rubber.

My '78 440 NYB had those.

-MJS

Your NYB had almost the same wheels, these have the '70-'74 Dome's, I bought a set of caps and will install them later .

Got a Pro Photo Studio earlier this week. It's 24"x24" tent with 4 back grounds, 2 lights, camera stand, and white photo table. A '69 Super Bee arrived this morning in the mail. I got 3 books from my wife. She bought them from 1/2 Priced Books. I took pics, but can't seem to be able to post them here. Don't know what's up with Photo Bucket and attaching files from my pics isn't working either. If I figure it out I'll edit this post.

Edited by The70judgeman

Drove to hobbies Unlimited in San Leandro for the first time. Great spot! Like Ifigured tho, very expensive. Had to buy something tho since I drove all the way there. I also picked up a new Xuron Sprue cutter. Recently a friend had asked for help getting started in modeling so I gave him a bare essentials kit to start him off not realizing I gave him my Xurons that were going 10 years old! Luckily there only 9 bux on Amazon Prime!

DSC_0853%5B1%5D-L.jpg

Looking great Nick.. Hope to see it when you come to the group 25 model show.

Thanks Andre, I should have it atleast nearly finished by then, if the weather is decent (not raining) I'll take the Plymouth for a drive into the city.

Nick, i'm surprised that Harry hasn't moved your posts to the "on the bench" section. ;)

Steve, I think he knows my workbench isn't that big ;)

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...