Model Cars Magazine Forum

post apocalyptic community build

Blake Rogers

This reminds me of an old video game called "Vigilante 8". You would drive around and pick up weapons that would attach to your car and you would shoot each other. There were many cars that were kinda "post apocalyptic", if you got enough weapons on it :lol: . I might join a little later if I get some of the builds on my bench out of the way ;)

This reminds me of an old video game called "Vigilante 8". You would drive around and pick up weapons that would attach to your car and you would shoot each other. There were many cars that were kinda "post apocalyptic", if you got enough weapons on it :lol: . I might join a little later if I get some of the builds on my bench out of the way ;)
sounds good bud

Argg! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE this genre. I have done a few like this, you can checkem out in my Photobucket if you'd like. Unfortunately I'm not is a good place to build right now, but that might change after the new year. So I'll keep this in mind.

I look forward to watching this build-off. Get those torches burning fellas!

Argg! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE this genre. I have done a few like this, you can checkem out in my Photobucket if you'd like. Unfortunately I'm not is a good place to build right now, but that might change after the new year. So I'll keep this in mind.

I look forward to watching this build-off. Get those torches burning fellas!

i hope u got something planed dude the dude date on this is LATE 2010

here is one im entering. i got a show here in march and would like to have it finished. named Mt. Dew.

IMG_0013.jpg

md3.jpg

gb3.jpg

more pics here: http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/jar...ndn/deathracer/

and here is one i need to finish, and with this long of a deadline, i hope to!!

000_1442.jpg

000_1431.jpg

its getting tank tracks on the rear.

oh and thanks for letting me into the build off.

Wow, whats that thang on the front of it ? It looks kinda mid-evil. I like it :lol:

Thanks! It came from a model Tank- I glued the two halves together and adjustedit a bit to fit the front of the car.

Ive been working on some others and really need to get back to this one.

i hope u got something planed dude the dude date on this is LATE 2010

"Late" 2010, huh? Okay let me see what i can come up with. Between my deathracer and my post-apoc build I've done the "guns" thing to death. I'm gonna come up with some sort of desert runner recon vehicle. Count me in.

Okay I have a serious question here. Following a nuclear apocalypse (assuming that is the situation) we would experience a nuclear winter. A huge drop in temps for a loooooong time. Are we building assuming we are doing the fictional desert hot Max Max-esque scenario or a true nuclear winter? This would definitely change my build plans. So let me know whatcha think.