Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Charger Updated 03/18/07 More progress made...

Darin Bastedo

It's starting to come together and I'm addid some details...

IMG_0640-vi.jpg

IMG_0641-vi.jpg

IMG_0643-vi.jpg

IMG_0644-vi.jpg

IMG_0647-vi.jpg

IMG_0648-vi.jpg

I should have more time to work on it, and post on here now that I won't be posting on HHMB until Tom can get things under control over there. It's a shame that what used to be a cool place to hang out has gone to the dogs.

Darin, if it turns out anything like your last one.......it'll be a pure knockout!

This is so good, it would make a great 1:1 project! It definitely has that '60's custom feel to it! (even though the car is a '71 :D )

Re HHMB: I can't blame you Darin.............between the spam and the IMO chaos that's happening there, if he doesn't do something to get it under control.................the board won't last long.

Darin, if it turns out anything like your last one.......it'll be a pure knockout!

This is so good, it would make a great 1:1 project! It definitely has that '60's custom feel to it! (even though the car is a '71 :D )

Re HHMB: I can't blame you Darin.............between the spam and the IMO chaos that's happening there, if he doesn't do something to get it under control.................the board won't last long.

Thanks Bill, I'm thinking I like how this one is shaping up better than the 'Cuda. As far as HHMB goes, Until Tom changes the format, all these off topic posts are going to make the on topic ones hard to find.

Is that the'vette windshield surround you're using,too?....Steven Zimmerman,aka the'Z'man....

Just about everything on this is corvette except the Charger body parts and the engine. So technically this is more of a customized Corvette with a Hemi and Dodge Charger body work.

I never have liked this model Dodge, but I'm really starting to warm up to this one!

Somewhat off-topic, Darin, what ever happened to the custom Corvette you were building from the e-bay glue bomb? That was another car I really liked of yours!

I never have liked this model Dodge, but I'm really starting to warm up to this one!

Somewhat off-topic, Darin, what ever happened to the custom Corvette you were building from the e-bay glue bomb? That was another car I really liked of yours!

You mean this one;

DSCF0325-vi.jpg

built from this?

3952c-vi.jpg

it was damaged in my last move, but is going to be repaired and finished.

Darin, I am in awe at what you've done with that old Palmer Corvette!!!!!! 8)

Thanks, someone posted a link to the auction as a joke on HHMB as a joke saying nobody would ever buy it. (minimum bid was 99¢) i felt sorry for the little thing so I bought it and decided I would respectable.

• 6 years later...