Model Cars Magazine Forum

Posting pics

Dave Wood

Yes, something changed.

Fotki changed. What used to be free, is no longer free. The photos remain, but the features are gone (apparently). Now I use Photobucket. If I need a photo on my Fotki album, I have to save it to my hard drive, and again to my PBucket acct. Or you can open, copy, and paste into a Word program.

Guest G Holding

I use to be able to copy and past from my board to this board and now I don't have that option any more did some thing change?

Yes, something changed.

Fotki changed. What used to be free, is no longer free. The photos remain, but the features are gone (apparently). Now I use Photobucket. If I need a photo on my Fotki album, I have to save it to my hard drive, and again to my PBucket acct. Or you can open, copy, and paste into a Word program.

not so sure about that....I posted these from random albums from your sig link...

You need to go to share and look for the direct link. Use the full editor, and the image icon.

Also the "IMG" link...see third picture..posted as copied

JerseyShoreMCCfebruary2013002-vi.jpg

KingsComet005-vi.jpg

http://www.fotki.com'>Hosted on Fotki

Edited by G Holding

For Fotki, I simply right click on the pic and then hit, "Copy Image Location" and then put the URL in the image field that's in the image icon right above where you're typing.

Picture shows right up as this one here does.......................

P9063193-vi.jpg

Haven't had a problem with doing this way ever.......... ;)