Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

Ok, I'm gonna ask,,,, where does one get a pea sized skull ?

ps, and I am digging the plug wires lettering btw

Hi Bill........you can get a full resin 1/24 scale skeleton .......from Mr. "Scaledetail' over at Scale Model University Forum or Coffin Corner Forum........thanks

John,

This just gets better with every update.

Looking forward to seeing the flames on this.

Also it looks like you used surgical tape for the blower belt and I can see the cog pattern it it. How did you get the pattern in it?

bobthehobbyguy

Hi Bob.......I used a really small metal ruler and a Artist .005 pen.......and drew them on then weathered over the pattern with "Folk Art" acrylic dark gray paint.........thanks.

o.k. John...now i am frustrated (as always when i watch your builts), if i see your AWESOME detailwork. :blink:

Hi Eric.......they are "Pro Tech" plug wires and I added HO scale decal #/lettering ........from the train store by my house.......thanks.

...you're kidding, aren't you?!? What diameter are the plugwires?!? Crazy, absolutly crazy..."you're a lunatic bird"...and those guys we need in our hobby! ;)

...why here you get no drooling smiley...

Edited by Dominik

few more progress photos.......thanks

DSCF6826_zps3a6e301a.jpg

DSCF6827_zps1feb534b.jpg

DSCF6829_zps3af40b8e.jpg

DSCF6832_zpse563949a.jpg

DSCF6835_zps01b84c39.jpg

I absolutely LOVE THIS CAR!.....Amazing details...Just don't forget the to bolt on the lugnuts reversed of Chevys and Ford's...

Just giving you a hard time on this......I personally think this car....Is stunning.....GREAT JOB MY FRIEND!!!!!

Edited by spkgibson

Hello.......thank you all very much for your kind comments.....I really do appreciate them.........I mocked -up the trunk with the keg to see how it looked.......then I poured myself a mug of beer from the keg........ and finished up the interior.......thanks for looking.

DSCF6896_zpsea8d766f.jpg

DSCF6898_zps605889ec.jpg

DSCF6901_zps20998c90.jpg

DSCF6903_zpsf17fb5cb.jpg

DSCF6904_zps35034e87.jpg

DSCF6911_zps9c8cfdcd.jpg

DSCF6909_zpsa8fcfbea.jpg

Edited by John Teresi