Model Cars Magazine Forum

66 Galaxie-Outside pics on page 2

slammedi'am

Sweet paint, Shane! It looks like you took one of those pics on the hood of something interesting. Have we seen this 1:1 vehicle?

Open question for the board: Pardon my ignorance, but what is the greenish thing between the rear axle and the gas tank?

Sweet paint, Shane! It looks like you took one of those pics on the hood of something interesting. Have we seen this 1:1 vehicle?

Open question for the board: Pardon my ignorance, but what is the greenish thing between the rear axle and the gas tank?

That will be the gas tank. what you thought was the gas tank is the botton of the trunk.

Great car and color. What kit is that ? Mine had a dif-breather system on it,and is this a resin hood? or did it come with the kit? FANTASTIC CAR !!!

Michelj...

It is the AMT kit....I chose not to put the velocity stacks on it...The hood came with the kit...It was a 3n1 kit.

Nope not a 1:1 of it...This idea just came off the top of my head and came into play...That is the gas tank as stated a few post up

Thanks everyone...Hope to get some sunny pics of it this weekend