Model Cars Magazine Forum

van's

modelguy( jeff)

Just these two, the beater I built in HS and teh other I need to actually finish.......

The Beater has a Webber carbed SBC in it and one of the bubble windows has clear plastic glued in on the rusty side and the kustom one is on a stretched C5 chassis!

HPIM2504.jpg

Then again, I've also been around vans for years

Here's the only pic I've got of our 1987 G20 CHevy Beauville, it's been dead for a couple years now but still hanging around as a storage container for the time being. Don't have a picture of it, but this one replaced a nearly identical G20 '78 Beauville.

BBallPole2.jpg

Here's my folks '06 T&C, can happily say that there has yet to be a problem with it!

nv2.jpg

Edited by Joe Handley

This is the only one I have left of the ones I built. Built this one in the early 80s.It is the JUKEBOX van. I just dug it out of a box and cleaned it up so I could take pics. I have another of these still sealed in its box. My builds sure have changed in the past twenty something years!!!!

DSC01067.jpgDSC01073.jpgDSC01071.jpgDSC01075.jpg

hey slammer you in a van club down there if not you can join up with

www.vannin.com

theres a few guys down in your parts

Hi, actually I'm president of Astrafari Mini Van Club here in Fajardo, P.R.

And on the net I'm a member of Both, astrosafari.com and astrosafarivans.com, I've seen the Vannin site and I like it a lot.

I might be joining soon. . .

These are my rides. . .

S7300602-vi.jpg

P1050326-vi.jpg

:huh:

Edited by Mad Slammer

Here's the only one I have Finished, well, not actually finished, but close. It's got four bucket seats and lots of green flocking, but it's almost impossible to see inside through the windows. I named it "Toadstool" and still need to get it lettered up. And I also need to add either a stinger pipe or some zoomies.

005_5-1.jpg

016_16-1.jpg

I'm also looking for a 69-74 Ford van, the 1/20 scale kit. I used to have a 1/1 74 and I would have to say they are my favorite van of all time

Almost forgot, I was running a Parma lexan Dodge Tradesman body for the Tamiya Lunchbox on my Axial Scorpion for a while, had to severly bob and dovetail it, bit it worked halfway decent :lol:

HPIM4637.jpg

Still may put one on my Tamiya Mini Cooper :rolleyes:

MiniCooperLunchbox3.jpg

And I still want to build a Venom Mini-Giant based Quiggley Van, think I may call it Mr. Quiggles :blink::P:lol::D

VMGQuigglyVan1.jpg

Edited by Joe Handley

• 3 weeks later...