Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 Chevelle Concept

customsrus

Wow! That turned out unfreakingbelievable! Very cool!

Wow thanks for your comment.

Somebody call the Executives at GM, it this guy worked for them, there would not have been a bail out..........Outstanding Sir !!!

I don't think they would hire me anyway. Thanks for your comments

I'm thinking GSL..."If I had designed it" class winner here...maybe even a higher class...

Tremendous job...you should be proud.

Thanks. I am always proud of my builds, lol

Very well done. You nailed it with this one.

Thanks for your comment

You nailed this one. I like the look, it's so nice and so clean, just like it would be if GM did one. The originality of '70 Chevelle is still there, but it is a modern car. If this could be bought as a Resin Kit, I'd get one for sure and build it as Super Stocker, to compete against Mustangs and Challengers.

You nailed this one. I like the look, it's so nice and so clean, just like it would be if GM did one. The originality of '70 Chevelle is still there, but it is a modern car. If this could be bought as a Resin Kit, I'd get one for sure and build it as Super Stocker, to compete against Mustangs and Challengers.

Thanks W-409, The idea behind this build was to make it a modern day ride without losing the 70 chevelle originality. I did talk to a few resin casters but they all wanted big money to cast this, and they could not guarantee that the original would not be destroyed during the process.

Honestly if you don't send an e-mail to GM I will for you. You have a great eye when it comes to style. This is aaaaaaaaammmmmmazzzzing! You did a better job on this chevelle then GM ever did when they re-released the retro-camaro. Can you patent a design? I would if you can!

Awesome. It fits right in with the other retro late models, like the new Challenger, Mustang, etc. I really like the projector headlights & the bumpers. That is exactly how GM would do it. The only thing that they would do differently, is it wouldn't be a true hard top. It would have hardtop doors but they would hide a b-pillar behind a non functioning quarter window, for roll over protection.Other than that, it's just how I would see it, in the showroom of my local Chevy dealer. I'd buy one before I would buy a new, doesn't even look like the old one, even though they say it does, Camaro.

Jeff