Model Cars Magazine Forum

anyone from TN

jarheadndn

ill be at the cookeville show too. it aint but about 7 mins from my house. dont thank ill have any builds for it but like to go and look. hope to run into some of ya'll. i aint real hard to miss.

hopefully it want snow this year. cuz it was nice and cold, and snowy.

but would be interested in meeting some of ya'll!!!

Hello all. I am Danny and I am from Dayton Tn., about 30 miles north of Chatt.. I know Monty and Jeff also. I've met them all at the various shows. Very tallented guys and great to talk with and share ideas. Hope to see more of you at the shows in the future.

Thanks, Danny

• 1 month later...

My name is Les, I live in Chattanooga. Mostly, I am interested in trucks, pro street and pro touring. I just got back into building about 2 yrs ago after a 11 -12 year hiatus. Have been building mainly trucks since although I have a couple unfinished prostreet projects from back before the break and a couple of pro tourings planned. Sure wish I had read this before today, I might've driven up for it. Maybe next year. Any other shows or clubs in the area sharing similar interest, I am not into military at all.

Ya'll take care,

Les

My name is Les, I live in Chattanooga. Mostly, I am interested in trucks, pro street and pro touring. I just got back into building about 2 yrs ago after a 11 -12 year hiatus. Have been building mainly trucks since although I have a couple unfinished prostreet projects from back before the break and a couple of pro tourings planned. Sure wish I had read this before today, I might've driven up for it. Maybe next year. Any other shows or clubs in the area sharing similar interest, I am not into military at all.

Ya'll take care,

Les

Hello Les. My name is Danny and I am the President of the CARS model club of Chatt. I live in Dayton. Drop me an email and i'll let you know about the club and our meeting times. Sounds like you would fit right in with the rest of us.

email: ferrarifreak.1@charter.net

Thanks, Danny Edwards

The Cookeville show as GREAT! I would say the automotive was 3/4 of the models entered. Check out Bobby's pix (I was having too much fun to take pix):

click here.

And another Tennessee show is coming up March 28 in Knoxville. Their website has not updated since 2008 so I uploaded their pdf to my site:

click here

I hope to make it but my son's Cub Scout Pinewood derby race is also Saturday.

Lastly, here are two links to TN club listings :

click here

and here

John

• 3 years later...

Originally from Michigan, but moved to Cleveland, TN in 1995 and have worked in Chattanooga since 2000. I have an interest in alot of different modeling subjects (cars, trucks, armour, planes, etc.), and even if I am not into a particular subject, i can still appreciate the work that someone has put into their project. We are currently in between homes, so all my modeling stuff is in storage. Looking forward to settling in to our new home and getting back to modeling. It's been aboout 6 or 7 years since I have completed a model, of course the fact that I keep starting new ones might be part of the problem. Currently planning on getting in on Dr. Cranky's Post Apocalypse CBP if time allows.

Everett

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...