Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heartland Nat's in Kansas June 21-22nd CYA THERE!

RodBurNeR

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the link to the site telling all about the show. Bob Paeth will be there, one of the oldest modelers!

http://www.kcslammers.com/index_files/Page648.htm

Hey Bob :)

Finding this thread was pretty cool. My good friend Bob Paeth just left this morning for this show. He's all excited to be there. He took some models from several of us guy's from the SABA club here in Portland that Bob and I belong to . Bob and I are only a few mile apart. I took my models to him yesterday. Hope he doesn't drop the box :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope you get a chance to say HI to him.

Davd

I wish to all you guys there the best there. As a visitor 2 years ago to this great show, I have no doubt about you guys will a great time there with the guys of the K.A.M.S. club, specially my good firend Bob Barker. Another great susrprize this year is the great Bob Paeth, another master!

Tha best for all you guys there!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

My first time at this show and i will be coming back! I can't think of a single thing i didn't like about this. The vendor area was great including Star Models, Johan, Modelhaus and several others that honestly i don't remember. Lots of kits for sale too.

Michael Garrett made it down from Michigan by himself and it was nice to see him again and his great models! Got to see my buddy Bud Ellis aka Kustoms on TRaK and kustomsbyellis on yahoo. Met Bob Paeth and let me tell you....what a pleasure! Bob is a super nice guy! If you don't know who he is, take a look on google. I thanked him for all he has done for this hobby and even go to get down to the bench and chat a little about his old school techniques!

100_7423-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

Seriously , i ran into many people i know from other shows and from the internet that i got to meet for first time in person. David Irwin aka Minidreams is a funny SOB and it was nice to finally put a "voice" with a name lol

Evan, i saw your models but could not find you since i didn't know what you looked like? Bummer! maybe next time?

I don't know who built this, but i loved it!

100_7486-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

many really cool builds to check out! here is the link

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc...arna/page3.html