Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Dodge Magnum

mookie

There was a mix up and it turns out I have two profiles. I am very sorry for that.

Well here is where I am at. Made my own Lambo doors, I had the idea when I was at my dads doctor appointment. Then slammed it on some wire wheels I had in my parts box. Going to try and update the front fascia, to the newer model headlights.

magnum1006.jpgmagnum1004.jpg

magnum1003.jpg

Here is the hinge I made, it took some tweaking to make it clear the door panel and the dashboard, but it works.

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

While I was waiting on the filler to dry I started on the engine. But it looked a little two plain, I already have a few cars with stock Hemis. So I thought I would try something new, I made (or try take make) a twin turbo set up. I need to clean it up and try to make them symmetrical. I am still going to be running the stock exhaust to make it look a little more cleaner. Let me know what you think.

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

Kool lookin. Dude if you don't remember you need to find out or creat a new one. They'd love this build.

I am going to try and get on there and see what those guys have to say about my build.

In the meanwhile here is an update. Turbo is looking a little better, I built some turbo fins, and painted in silver to make them pop a little more.

002-2.jpg