Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Stock Firebird "Pit Diorama"

I'm not trying to hog the forum this week or show boat guys but I just joined and I'm excited to share some of my builds with you! This is a fav of mine and its an exploded view of a Pro Stock pit scene. This is generally what they look like between rounds at most drag races. Lots of scratchbuilt stuff .models2231.jpgmodels2232.jpgmodels2234.jpgmodels2223.jpgmodels2240.jpg

Yer slackin' off on us. We're too easy on ya' Darryl. I'm gonna nit pick the livin' daylights outa this build. It's about time somebody slaps you out of your complacency.

I only see 8 pieces of artwork made from tissue !! There's easily room for one more shop towel or jacket. Are you sure those things only have 2 parachutes ?? Where's the other tire cover ??

Oh, wait, hang on, just a sec........ooooop.......my bad.....just noticed the plug wires hangin' over the frame. All is forgiven. Carry on........

Thanks for sharing many of your builds here, these are great. I like the details on this, looking very realistic. That driver's suit looks very good, and I like all of those tools. Cables and everything like that are looking very good too. GREAT build.

Darryl,

After seeing the Pro Stock Firebird pictures (which are absolutely beautiful), I looked at the trailer 'scene' without reading all the posts and thought it was real. All I can say is WOW!!!!

Edited by crowe-t