Model Cars Magazine Forum

Future projects

FujimiLover

Already have one, but built it slightly different than my 1:1 scale version.

DSC08914.jpg

DSC08913.jpg

DSC08912.jpg

I beleive the paint used here was a light gun-metal gray from Testors Model Masters. I also used Scale Motor Sports 1/43 carbon-fiber on the wheel pant's and hood. I then painted some of the interior red, and added racing seats from another 1/43 model of what was a WRC car. I also took wheels off some other toy I can't recall.

With this new one, I plan on replicating my real one as much as possible. So, need to find a silver that will match for the scale. As you can see from the photo, the interior has some blue in it, so that will also need to be painted over.

Still trying to find the larger toy of it. :lol:

Edited by FujimiLover

Update: All four models got shipped out this morning. The two Veilside kit's are coming from Tawain I think via EMS so they should be here Friday/Saturday.

The green MR2 and Honda Insight are coming from Hong Kong by regular air, so they should be here in two weeks time. He sais 8-16 days I think. I didn't get an option for EMS delivery for the green MR2, so it'll get here when it gets here.

Looking forward to building the Veilsid kit's! It'll be my first taste of resin as their body-kit's are resin-made.