Model Cars Magazine Forum

Guess who's making bread.

935k3

Wow! I was going to laugh with Glenn on that last comment but, I wasn't allowed to quote the text. :huh: This thread gets stranger by the minute. :blink:

Edit-

Oh nevermind. That comment is gone now.

Edit 2-

And I went to edit my post and I ended up quoting myself. Getting out of this thread while I am ahead.

Edited by Skydime

Let's see, if Tamyia can make correct model kits AND food decorations why don't we all petition Wilton to see if they can tool up a correct 90 Mustang LX ?

Sorry, someone HAD to say it. :D

That just made my day. :lol:

So are you telling me that if I'm in my hobby room and get hungry,but don't want to go down stairs I can pop open a bottle of Tamiya's finest Acrylic and enjoy it? :lol:

Edited by Austin T

Then I guess you would be surprised to heat that Tamiya has a whole different side of their business to them, this is not their first time doing something food related , they have a food decoration series

Yeah, but is their bread full detail or "kerbside?" ;)

{That's humor, Jonathan.}

And are their decorations acrylic, enamel, or lacquer? :P

{That's more humor there, Jonathan.}

B)

They've been offering these for several years now, ever since they did the 1/35 scale kit of the JGSDF LAV (that's the vehicle shown on the bottom of the cans). They're used in JGSDF ratiions, I guess they must just stick a Tamiya label on them. They sell them in their little store/cafe at their corporate HQ in Shizuoka.

Edited by Brett Barrow