Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ever get approached when taking photos outdoors?

I took all kinds of pictures when I was overseas in the Navy ('70-'73), never a problem, aircraft, missiles,

That's a bit different in today's environment. People are a bit leery of anyone with a camera and suspicious activity. I used to stop by police departments and take pictures of their cars in the lot. Today I think I'd go inside and ask permission first.

If you asked me, the terrorists have won. They've changed our lives for the worse.

Edited by Tom Geiger

What? It's a joke? and all this time we two have been striving for that perfectly off-topic irrelevant comment to snatch the coveted award.

I'm crushed.....................

I'm going to sulk and drink some none kool aid.

G

I read your post and laughed so hard I snorted none kool aide out my nose!! :lol: :lol::lol:

Not a pretty picture. :huh:

What? It's a joke? and all this time we two have been striving for that perfectly off-topic irrelevant comment to snatch the coveted award.

I'm crushed.....................

I'm going to sulk and drink some none kool aid.

G

Not to worry... it's the coveted Irrelevant Post of the Week Award... there's always next week! :lol:

Back on topic, sort of, I was stationed at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard after returning to the world. We had free run of the place except for where the nuc boats berthed. My job was to guard those anyway so I had access. I literally photographed everything except the nucs and was never bothered. Imagine that nowadays.

G

Back on topic, sort of, I was stationed at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard after returning to the world. We had free run of the place except for where the nuc boats berthed. My job was to guard those anyway so I had access. I literally photographed everything except the nucs and was never bothered. Imagine that nowadays.

G

I am guessing that would not possible today, well, I am sure it is to a point, but not with a lot question's being asked