Model Cars Magazine Forum

If you could only choose ONE photo of any of your builds, wich would it be?

JAFFA

Great stuff in this thread, guys!

Here's my favorite shot of one of my models...

canary1.jpg

...not that I ever could've got the kit to look like this using the materials in the photo!

Now that one reminds me of days long gone...Thanks for sharing and thanks for the memory!! :lol:

WOW!..pick just one...that's a tough assignment :lol: the fun you can have with todays digital cameras and the computer

has gotten to be half the fun for me!!...but I have a LOT a pics. :lol: so here's "one" of my favs...

000_2507.jpg

Very nice use of a diorama and lighting, Brian!! That looks like an early morning shot in someone's shop just before they start getting their Chevys ready for the next show...

Although I didn't take it, undoubtedly it'll be this picture of my Italeri Ferrari 250GT California Spyder for the SAE when it won the Best of Show at the 2004 Birmingham Classic.

FerrarienBirmingham-1.jpg

Simón P. Rivera Torres

My very humble contribution.

Toddandmodelcar043.jpg

I think the only thing that gives it away is the lack of chrome on the model (to be fixed soon) and how tall the grass is.

EDIT- There is NOT a spiderweb in the model, it is a reflection of some sort.

Edited by Todd

Probably this one

P1010084.jpg

Woooooooow, probably my favorite Porsche! :P

Too many to choose from. It's making my head hurt. :unsure:

So I chose this one...Ferrari 575 GT1 Le Mans.

IMG_0021.jpg

This is simply amazing, of course you know why and I love your builds! ;)

I love your D-Type Bill and that Bug that you did Dave is simply my cup of tea! :D

Although I didn't take it, undoubtedly it'll be this picture of my Italeri Ferrari 250GT California Spyder for the SAE when it won the Best of Show at the 2004 Birmingham Classic.

FerrarienBirmingham-1.jpg

Simón P. Rivera Torres

I was in that show that year, your car was not the winner in that show. As a matter of fact, weren't you the guy who was talking trash about the guys in Puerto Rico? I don't want to start anything negative in the forum but unfortunately word goes around and I really think that if anything, you should be praising the work your fellow countrymen do in this forum. Just my two cent worth. :wacko:

First of all I have to clarify that you are right, I didn't won in 2004, it was in 2003

About if the "other" you want to know, if you didn't wanted to start something or not, you did...Looking to your last name, I will assume that you should be Puertorrican as I am, and that are like the other guys that talked about I'm talking trash about them. Hey, listen: I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told them, because that was the root of the problem, I go to what ever place I like, and to the place that I feel great, I don't car if it is in Puero Rico, the states, in the moon or Uranus...this people here think like you, that I have to go to the shows here first over any other place and trash like that...and no, Igo to the place I like and to thte place I feel the best.

If you read this closelly, you will see that I'm not talking anything negative about any model activity here in the island, I have here people that can get together with me and some ones that can't, that's all. I feel that you don't have the complete information, like them, so, I will give you a break and won't start to shoot with everything I have to you, OK!

I don't know from were you say that I don't praise the work of som of my fellow countrymen from here. I have here some guys from my country that can have ny frienship and some that can't. Ask here to the moderators and you will see that I haven't use any bad word or anything negative even to any of the ones don't like me.

The only problem was like year when someone here asked why I would go to an event at Daytona race track with a model show here in Puert Rico, and I told them the same thing and some of them got mad because what will the people think about that, I told them that people with intelligence won't think nothing about that tha because I just only told the complete truth and they etarted with the same thing..that I have to support this or that, etc...and the problem started again.

I think people have the complete right to decide to go to whatever place they like

Just my three cent worth!

Simon P. Rivera Torres

I was in that show that year, your car was not the winner in that show. As a matter of fact, weren't you the guy who was talking trash about the guys in Puerto Rico? I don't want to start anything negative in the forum but unfortunately word goes around and I really think that if anything, you should be praising the work your fellow countrymen do in this forum. Just my two cent worth. :D

No, I was completlly right, it was in 2004

Simón P. Rivera Torres

First of all I have to clarify that you are right, I didn't won in 2004, it was in 2003

About if the "other" you want to know, if you didn't wanted to start something or not, you did...Looking to your last name, I will assume that you should be Puertorrican as I am, and that are like the other guys that talked about I'm talking trash about them. Hey, listen: I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told them, because that was the root of the problem, I go to what ever place I like, and to the place that I feel great, I don't car if it is in Puero Rico, the states, in the moon or Uranus...this people here think like you, that I have to go to the shows here first over any other place and trash like that...and no, Igo to the place I like and to thte place I feel the best.

If you read this closelly, you will see that I'm not talking anything negative about any model activity here in the island, I have here people that can get together with me and some ones that can't, that's all. I feel that you don't have the complete information, like them, so, I will give you a break and won't start to shoot with everything I have to you, OK!

I don't know from were you say that I don't praise the work of som of my fellow countrymen from here. I have here some guys from my country that can have ny frienship and some that can't. Ask here to the moderators and you will see that I haven't use any bad word or anything negative even to any of the ones don't like me.

The only problem was like year when someone here asked why I would go to an event at Daytona race track with a model show here in Puert Rico, and I told them the same thing and some of them got mad because what will the people think about that, I told them that people with intelligence won't think nothing about that tha because I just only told the complete truth and they etarted with the same thing..that I have to support this or that, etc...and the problem started again.

I think people have the complete right to decide to go to whatever place they like

Just my three cent worth!

Simon P. Rivera Torres

For once, I wish you posted something that doesn't show how "great" you are, you should be a little more humble and recognize that you are just another one of us out there. You know that when you posted that message you did it with all the intentions of provoking a negative answer and you know? Here it is. I have talked to several guys in the Island and yes, you are not very welcomed there but now I know why, hey, word gets around man, what can I say. In the meantime I will try to do the best to always praise the work that the guys in the Island do and believe me there's a lot of brothers in this forum that know what I am talking about.