Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Chevelle Hot Rod ready for the Road

Romell R

Okay...so now this is one of those threads I was NOT talking about in the thread on receiving undeserved praise. This one most certainly deserves all the accolades you've received! Well done!

I do have one observation/question though...since the car is obviously being displayed in a manner consistent with the engine off, shouldn't the scoop butterfiles be closed? Or did you just simply prefer to display it that way? In either case, the model is beautiful!

Okay...so now this is one of those threads I was NOT talking about in the thread on receiving undeserved praise. This one most certainly deserves all the accolades you've received! Well done!

I do have one observation/question though...since the car is obviously being displayed in a manner consistent with the engine off, shouldn't the scoop butterfiles be closed? Or did you just simply prefer to display it that way? In either case, the model is beautiful!

Hey Terry glad you asked first let me say that my 1:1 the butterflys never completely close, and If you look back on my build you will see that I added airfilters to the top of the carbs and i want people to be able to see them if they look close enough. Thx for you question and your compliment. Oh and I totally agree with you about praise. :lol:

Hey Terry glad you asked first let me say that my 1:1 the butterflys never completely close, and If you look back on my build you will see that I added airfilters to the top of the carbs and i want people to be able to see them if they look close enough. Thx for you question and your compliment. Oh and I totally agree with you about praise. :lol:

Well..learned something new today! I thought the butterflies always closed up tight. Thanks for laying that little tidbit of knowledge on me brother! Appreciate it! :lol:

Absolutly Awesome Advanced Artwork...that was as many words that I could think of that made a complete sentence that started with "A's". Secondly how in the world did you do the Ghost flames over the top. I looked at other post but didnt see anything else about it.

Absolutly Awesome Advanced Artwork...that was as many words that I could think of that made a complete sentence that started with "A's". Secondly how in the world did you do the Ghost flames over the top. I looked at other post but didnt see anything else about it.

Im not sure what page to tell you to check but I did go over the flame job in the build, its all documented. Thx for the compliment Kaleb. Romell :lol:

Thanx for the great ride on the W.I.P., a real inspiration. It resulted in a.... great ride!!! A truly massive thumbz up on this one113-vi.gif113-vi.gif113-vi.gif

P.S. Don't forget to show us the 1:1 on completion!

Thx Bernard for the sincere compliments and truely it was my pleasure to do! :rolleyes:

This is very nice model, one of the best ones I've seen for a while... That paintjob is perfect, flames and it's very smooth! Engine detailing is very good, interior is very nice and so on... Now I'm waiting your Nova project, start looks nice and I'll follow it! :D

This is very nice model, one of the best ones I've seen for a while... That paintjob is perfect, flames and it's very smooth! Engine detailing is very good, interior is very nice and so on... Now I'm waiting your Nova project, start looks nice and I'll follow it! ;)

Thanks Niko For your most sincere comment about my build, And thx to the rest of the gang for hanging out with me as I built this. I hope you join me for the next wild ride. :D

Romell- You outdid yourself on this build i'd enjoyed seeing this baby built. The details are awesome and mind-blowing this finished project blew me away. You have everything but the kitchen sink on this wild ride keep up the awesome work i cant wait to see more of your work.

Edited by LSU Fan 1981