Model Cars Magazine Forum

'71 Cuda finished! 11-16-13

Dragfreak

The hood came in from Lex's scale modeling and it looks good, it was very thick so i had to do alot of sanding just to get it to this point and i still have alot of sanding and fine tuning to get it to sit right but i should be fine i think the hood scales out to about a 6 or 7 inch cowl? anyways heres the pics

101_1659.jpg

101_1658.jpg

Thank you! i really appreciate the comments!! as for the white billboards im not shure what im going to do being that im only 14 and its winter time i dont have any yard work money coming in so money is a bit tight for me so i think ill probably stay with the kit black billboards. Eelco, your cuda looks sweet i like the pink alot!

heres some pregress, worked on the interior a bit getting it to fit the tubs and finished some body work in the front with getting the huge seam completely filled

101_1666_zpsdaee5aeb.jpg

101_1669_zpsee41e0c9.jpg

101_1671_zps86d8b340.jpg

101_1670_zps619b6693.jpg

Edited by Dragfreak

• 2 weeks later...

i got the holes from where the exhaust ended in the rear valence i think its called? anyways i also got the pin holes in the bottom of the hood filled, and filling gaps on the chassis. i still need to get the other tub finished before i can get some paint on the chassis

101_1777_zpsac5206fa.jpg

101_1778_zpsf20ac0a8.jpg

101_1779_zpsdce388b1.jpg