Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Chevrolet Chevelle- Mastered by Tom Ellifritt

any updates on this? :huh:

Yes. I'm taking the Chevelle with me this Sunday (Oct. 7), and giving it to Kevin of Missing Link. I understand Jeff Ballard will be involved as well. Jeff is really good at getting that final polished look on a master. I'm looking forward to building these kits.

I must add that I have no idea how long it will take between the time I hand over the master and the kit becomes available.

Yes. I'm taking the Chevelle with me this Sunday (Oct. 7), and giving it to Kevin of Missing Link. I understand Jeff Ballard will be involved as well. Jeff is really good at getting that final polished look on a master. I'm looking forward to building these kits.

I must add that I have no idea how long it will take between the time I hand over the master and the kit becomes available.

I do intend on doing the Laguna next. Bench seats or buckets and console? Opinions?

Thanks...i just sent him an email earlier just a few minutes ago asking about the buick i want to build so bad! :P

just as fast as i can get my pudgy fingers on it...

It's going to be cool when these Chevelles start getting built. I can't wait to see what everyone does with it!

Once we get the '74 Chevelle, this is what I'll be doing B) ! http://tapahtumakuvia.kuvat.fi/kuvat/74+Chevrolet+Chevelle+Stocker/

I don't know how there are always cars in my family, where are no scale models except the '60 Impala. :lol:

Oh and did I say that glad to hear the progress with the '73 Chevelle! Going to be another cool one when available in Resin.

spent the day fondling the chevelle, tom didnt leave me much to do. just a bit of polishing n stuff.. spent more time researching elcamino specs. found the wheelbase is the same as the car, anybody know if the doors are different? pretty sure they are the same, but gm did lotta funny things..

• 5 weeks later...