Model Cars Magazine Forum

I don't mean to burst your bubble but that's a 53' trailer .It just looks longer because the tandems are slid all the way to the front.I've worked at Utility for over 15 years.We are not set up to run anything longer than 53'. That's a dry van trailer probably built in Glade Spring or Alabama.I live 2 miles from the Glade plant but I work at the one in Atkins 23 miles away. I've worked at both plants though and I like Atkins better.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but that's a 53' trailer .It just looks longer because the tandems are slid all the way to the front.I've worked at Utility for over 15 years.We are not set up to run anything longer than 53'. That's a dry van trailer probably built in Glade Spring or Alabama.I live 2 miles from the Glade plant but I work at the one in Atkins 23 miles away. I've worked at both plants though and I like Atkins better.

I see on the bottom front corner, instead of 53', it has 57'. False advertising?