Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

IMG_3303-vi.jpg

Just a couple of kits,, Saturday at my club meeting I grabbed up the Rat Roaster and the '90 Mustang kits. I still haven't opened the Roaster, but have looked over the Mustang and I don't have a problem with this kit at all. Pressing is fresh and clean. Lots of small trees and everything is in plastic bags.

I had the 2010 Mustang convertible in my hands at Michaels last week. Then I chose to use my 50% off coupon on glue, but they gave me another one upon checkout. So I went back today and got it for less than $10. Body is already in primer!

Hey, Jonathan.

The Mustangs came in.

But, I got so excited, I bought all he had left after Bernie, Dale, and a couple of other guys picked up one each.

Sorry you missed out. Oh, well. I'll let you look at some of mine! B)

Hey, Jonathan.

The Mustangs came in.

But, I got so excited, I bought all he had left after Bernie, Dale, and a couple of other guys picked up one each.

Sorry you missed out. Oh, well. I'll let you look at some of mine! B)

Well , I guess I wont need to bring cash with me Saturday, thanks for the heads up :angry:

Edited by martinfan5

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...