Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Lonestar Failure! to Success!

Hey, Man!!! You did it!!!! I knew you could.....I just knew you had it in you......And that's what this forum is for.....I'm glad you had the courage to post it like you did....Just think....If you hadn't, you wouldn't have gotten the info you needed.....I'm just glad I could help, Man....It looks awesome, too....So glad you finished it....And I'm so glad something I recommended was actually a viable solution..... :D Awesome job....Love that color....That Burnt Orange is awesome.....

And thanks to all you guys on this forum that encouraged this man....I think we may have won another one over to truck modeling.... :)

It dont matter too much how you get from your elbow to your thumb....just get there using that God given brain and the resources He has placed before you.

OUTSTANDING!

Now, making it all about me, swing over to the gold nugget 1/16 project on the workbench thread and set my hopeless heroes straight on how to pull off a paint job like that!

Edited by olsbooks

Thanks guys for keeping me going. My truck came in 3rd out of 19 Big Rigs. For someone who doesn't buid trucks, I'm very happy with its placement. And to think, I was going to through this in the trash on Wednesday.

I couldn't have done it without you.

Al :rolleyes:

Edited by Porscheman

Come on... I was looking for parts and pieces!?!

I think that JT turned on the lights for you to complete this truck.

You have done great job so far, classic color combo, nice paint job, so FIGHT IT and beat it, don't let it beat you.

Kostas.

PS. Is that Mercedes in 1/24 scale? Can you please post some photos of it. It is looking great too!!!

When I can't the final assembly to go together, it'sa failure to me. But it all worked out great.

Now for your Mercedes 600. It's an AutoArt 1:18 featuring real leather interior with cloth privacy curtains, beautifully detailed engine and a 6 peice removable luggage set in trunk. A pride and joy in my collection.

Al

Thanks guys for keeping me going. My truck came in 3rd out of 19 Big Rigs. For someone who doesn't buid trucks, I'm very happy with its placement. And to think, I was going to through this in the trash on Wednesday.

I couldn't have done it without you.

Al :rolleyes:

I'm sure everyone agrees you're welcome. Congratulations on the competition.

Ben

Edited by Bennyg

Very cool Al... bring both the truck and the Mercedes on Saturday... you are coming for your monthly dose of good fried chicken? :lol:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my failure. :blink: Tom, I'll be there and I'll bring both and a few others. I love that chicken. LOL

• 2 months later...