Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #66

Real or model?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

B) G'mornin Harry, I trust you slept well. Yeeesh,if this is a model like Nick says, whoever built it got pretty crazy with the details(like the defroster grid in the back window).But ya know, them rims look a little too shiney.I think they're turned aluminium, so,..... I'm goin with model, too.(hope we're right, Nick) :lol:

How much do you think a defroster grid would weigh???!!! ;)

just the grid or all the equipment? the grid its self with the wiring on either side aboout idk. all the stuff about 15-20 lbs. you have the grid, the wiring,the fuses, teh big metal box that sits under the seats, a whole bunch of stuff, how do i know? i had to take it all off my older z car :lol:

haha i once knew a guy who was so concerned about wieght on his race car, that he made custom hinges for the doors because the stock ones wieghed to much.lol

its all in good fun guys. :blink:

Edited by ThatOneEmoKid

It's a 1/18 scale diecast...probably tampo printed right onto the "glass".

However... 1/24-25 scale defroster grid decals would be a problem, because they would have to be printed on clear decal sheet. Once you applied it to the glass, odds are that you'd see the clear part of the decal in one way or another, either because of bubbles or dust caught under the decal, or you'd see the clear film itself. Either way the "in scale" effect would be lost...

Harry, I'm onna roll again!(if I get ONE right,I figger I'm onna roll)This one was pretty cool, I liked it. Beein how it's an Ozzy car, I'm guessin you couldn't get it here,hu? I sure do like it though! See ya Monday, Have a GREAT weekend Bud! :D

George... I can't reveal my sources. If I tell you guys, it makes it harder for me to come up with a new subject every week (it's hard enough already!!!)

If you really are serious about where to get it, PM me and I'll fill you in.

Of course I'd have to swear you to secrecy under penalty of death... :lol:

Harry, Psssst, wake up! I HADTA get up earlier than usual today, So I've been up for a while, an the Joneses are partyin HARDY today! Man I HATE them guys, noisy, jumpy bastages they is!So how bout helpin a Brudder out an givin me my fix? I'll even come over an wash yer car(next time I'm in Chi-Town)! C'mon Harry , I'm like, suffrin here Daddy-O! OH,The HORROR!!!The HORROR!!! B)B)B)