Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #67 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Harry, I must also thank you for junkin me out with RoM! The last time I was adicted to somethin was over 20 yrs ago, and spent 30 days in a rehab unit! I know you must derive some kinda sadistic pleasure outa knowin you got a hold on someones Phsyci...Phsyco.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! Anyways, it LOOKS real but knowin you,I'm gonna go with MODEL this time, caz it just might be a TERRIFIC photo of a 1/18th model.(like last week) The tires don't look like they're bearin any weight. BUT..... I could be wrong! B)

Bob, if'n it was someone other than Harry, I might tend to agree, but you know as well as me, that ol' boy can do some AMAZIN things with pichures! Harry, I STILL think it's a model! :lol:

He doesn't manipulate the subject, only the background...if there's any manipulation at all. I think he's most adept at manipulating the viewers to keep them guessing B)

I think he's most adept at manipulating the viewers to keep them guessing :D

Or maybe I only want you to THINK that I'm manipulating you... in which case I am!!! :lol:

It's like that episode of "Friends" where Joey and Phoebe didn't know that Monica and Rachel knew that they knew that they didn't know... B)

Hmmm..............nice one Harry!

That looks like a '55 Mercedes race car transporter...........Something about the inside windshield posts say real to me.......... B)

But I could be wrong-------that's a tough one!

Now this is cool, I like this. I was thinking the same thing Bill.

I say real. B)