Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #85 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Ya see, yer minds so full a vengance, ya FERGOT the most important thing! YA GOTTA VOTE!!!! One way or the other, but DO IT! Otherwise waitin till the last minute ta see which way the Lemmings are headed don't count! I think It's a MODEL!, One of them HYPER expensive jobbies, but a model, none the less. See, THAT'S how ya do it! :unsure::unsure:

I'm going with model on this one. A great model but there are just a couple of small details that don't look right to me. In particular the duze fasteners on the hood just look a little off to me. Also not to sure of the reflections in the paint. It kind of looks like the photographer is reflected in a very large size. Very nice model though.

Ooooohhh!! One of my favorite '50's racers!! :D

A 1957 Aston Martin DBR-1!

In fact I think I know more about this one than I'll admit------so I'm keeping mum for the moment. :D

Ditto :lol: At first glance I knew it was either Jag or Aston Martin and I then lookd a little bit more and knew it was an Aston Martin. :D It looks like a diecast...so model, maybe?

Edited by Nick F40

WAT!!!! YOU guys know about the SCHMOJO TOO!!!!! Yeesh, I cain't keep nuttin good! Ok, since EVERYBODY seems ta know about it ALREADY, YA'LL CAN JUST HAVE IT!!!!! There I dun it! Now we ALL got as good a chance as the next guy! Fair is fair,an I shoonta tried ta keep it all for myself.Lesson learned.Now,Harry, can we know if it's RoM??????Oh, and good morning Harry, I trust you slept well? It's 38 degrees an sunny here,at 7:55 inna mornin!( Oh, an Dr.Evil, your STILL EVIEL! <_< )

Supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny today! George, when we're done with that weather we'll be sending it east!

Well, you guys were too smart on this one. I thought it would be a closer vote, but you pretty much got me on this one... it's a MODEL!

Next ROM coming MONDAY!