Model Cars Magazine Forum

2013 NNL West

carrucha

I'm planning a possible TRaK group Meet Up midday. We did one last year. If someone wants to arrange a similar MCM event I'd love to be part of it. It's just a chance to put a face on a name and possibly takes a group picture. We had ours last year at 1 PM and about 10 people showed up. I posted signs at various places and we met at one of the vendor's tables which was being run by a member. The MCM photo booth would be a logical place. 2 PM?

Edited by Bernard Kron

My first time attending the NNL West show and it was a blast ! All the builds at the show where awesome and I finally getting to meet John Teresi and getting to see John's builds in person where just unbelievable. So maybe next year I will have some builds done to show but it will be hard to measure up to all the outstanding builds that where there this year.

Hey John, thanks for the shout out! We had a great time, didn't we?

Chris, good to see you up there as well, even if it was just for a short time. What John is referring to is that I was given two Staff picks at the show, for which I was truly honored. Thanks to the whole NNL team for a great show, and congrats to the People's Choice winners.