Model Cars Magazine Forum

MISTER TWISTER Chevy II Nova..COMPLETE..12/01/13

That turned out really great! Every single detail seems to be just right and your overall building skills are so amazing that it could very well be the real car in the pictures.

What did you use to make the index marking on the windows? It looks really good to me.

That turned out really great! Every single detail seems to be just right and your overall building skills are so amazing that it could very well be the real car in the pictures.

What did you use to make the index marking on the windows? It looks really good to me.

Thanks to all you guys again! Niko, The markings for the car number are from Woodland Scenics (items for scale railroads) and they are dry transfer graphics. Easy enough to apply if they can be kept straight. I used a piece of drafting tape for my straightline to go by.

• 4 weeks later...

Darryl. This is wild, My Pops use to race in NHRA and Ihra, He ran a 68 Chevy impala,327, stock, But it held National recorded holder for like 3 yrs, then he build a "66 Nova" it was called the Twister 1, He and his friend from GM, Later built a 69 Camaro Twister 2, I BUILT one like this also Red same basic setup, Now thy have Tubed Nova's around like eBay, I bought one about yr ago for 14.99,plus 8.00 S/H, Might be an easier way to go, pls keep us updated, can't wait too see the pics,