Model Cars Magazine Forum

I used Revells Westfalia kit as a base, but I scratch built a lot. That rear part is made out of styrene. I I tried to use as much innovative materials as possible. For example those curtains are made out of serviettes... That longest antenna is actually made of guitar string. This model represents Finnish motorhome, so there is a lot of Finnish stuff.

I didn't use any particular 1:1 motorhome as example when I built this. Still I tried to pick all the details of these kind of cars.

matkaaja01.jpg

matkaaja02.jpg

matkaaja03.jpg

matkaaja04.jpg

matkaaja05.jpg

matkaaja06.jpg

matkaaja07.jpg

matkaaja08.jpg

Bravo! That... is amazing! That is over the top!

What caught my eye... the window frames. How did you make those? They look so much better than the usual square-corner aluminum frame vintage style we usually see.

The entire build is so clean. Quite believable!

I took a second look at that bicycle on the back. It's a gem of detailing in itself! Those look like wire spokes in the wheels, and I see valve stems. Notice the friction drive generator with wires running to the headlight, springs under the seat, adjusting bolt for the seat post, etc. Very nice work!!