Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 ENTEX LOTUS F1 CAR

Nice build of a nice & VERY rare kit, now commanding "stratospheric" prices :wacko:

Got it in 1979 for $30! in original japanese Edai/Grip box, last time I saw it, LHS back in 1986 in Revell (Master Modeler Collection) series box selling for $45....then vanished for ever :(

The 72D "JPS" is surely the most beautiful F1 ever designed...still looks great after 40 years, a real beauty :wub:

....Gone for so long!....Where is the Mold of the 1/8th 72D JPS F1 (M23 & RSR) today???

It s a reayll nice model of an god old f1. From the era when they still looked like something. Didnt know that the F1 is returning to the states, but i am glad for you over there woh are into f1.

I would really like to have one of those DFV engines to stuff in a '32 ford............Matt

man that would be some heck of a hot rod.

One of the most beautiful F-1 cars ever built. I built a fiberglass body, air intake, and aluminum wing for a 1/8th scale R-C race car version of it.

Although it was somewhat heavy compared to the lexan bodied cars of that era, it sure was an attention getter on the track. It looked about as real as you could get. Racing took it's toll on the car and it went into the scrap pile at the end of the racing season.

Now the question becomes, where can I get my hands on a complete engine and rear end for this car. I feel the need to do some resin casting of those parts for a future project and possibly for sale to others through the TDR Innovations group. Come on modelers, help me make a few of your dreams come true. For anybody interested in helping supply the requested engine and drive line parts, please send me a P-M and maybe we can work a deal.

CHEERZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MADD FABRICATOR