Model Cars Magazine Forum

PRO XTREME CAMARO

baddgass

Looking good! When I get to that stage of the build on my P/X, I was going to do a normal 4-link set-up, but after looking thru some old Drag Racing Monthly magazines, I thought I'd go ahead & try a different rear suspension set-up, something you don't see too much.

Oh yea this is looking real good I like the coil springs, and the mounts. Really diggin these larger scale builds...

I like the bigg stiff too!

Looking good! When I get to that stage of the build on my P/X, I was going to do a normal 4-link set-up, but after looking thru some old Drag Racing Monthly magazines, I thought I'd go ahead & try a different rear suspension set-up, something you don't see too much.

Tell me more!

O-K you asked for it.I'm planning on building a swing-arm rear suspension (developed by Murray Anderson from "down under") for my '71 Dodge Demon P/X.It's one of the questions I asked the tech at the ADRL to make sure it is a legal set-up, it is, so I'll try & put one in.

O-K you asked for it.I'm planning on building a swing-arm rear suspension (developed by Murray Anderson from "down under") for my '71 Dodge Demon P/X.It's one of the questions I asked the tech at the ADRL to make sure it is a legal set-up, it is, so I'll try & put one in.

You have to show pics. Have too!

Derrick Your scratch building skills are excellent! This is shaping up to be a killer build, keep up the outstanding work! :lol: love that 4 link by the way.

Well still have to make a track locator or a wishbone

Derrick you must wear kevlar ovenmits when you build, cause this build is hot! B)

P.s. when both our builds are done were gonna have to putt em on the 1/4 mile. LOL!

Yes we are (lol) it should be a good one. Thanks, will have some new pics. tomorrow. :lol:

Edited by baddgass