Model Cars Magazine Forum

REVEL smart Car North Las Vegas Police

PatW

I bought this kit about 12 months ago. I thought of what to do with it over a long period and came up with this............

1-15.jpg

2-12.jpg

13-7.jpg

3-10.jpg

Well that's the first few pics and now some more.....................

Edited by PatW

Thanks Slusher. Yes it's the worldwide smart answer to police force austerity the SMART CAR. I'm now awaiting orders from across the globe!

Included with the build will be a part full can of petrol for the odd sniff to keep it going!

you know a while ago i was driving downtown and i seen actual police officer on a segway and i had to fight the urge to run him over and put him out of his misery THAT officer laughs at the one who gets to ride in this tuna can :) all kidding aside though, its a good build and very creative :)

Thanks guys! I hope you all had an interesting Christmas. My wife of 45 years next month (Aka Father Christmas) bought me the new Lego VW Camper, so I might do a build on the workbench thread!...SAM_2972.jpg

And my two sons, one home from his work on oil rigs in Canada, bought me a Revel Porsche Carrera and a Fujimi GC110 Nissan Skyline GT-X (both 1972 versions) so I shall be busy again for a while..............

SAM_2968.jpg

SAM_2966.jpg

I don't think they are police car material though!

Happy New Year to you all.