Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Decals

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any links to tractor trailer decals. I am looking to rebuild a couple of built trailers and want to non standard type decals.

Unfortunatly Jbot decals is not taking orders now and I plan to order some of his decals when he is back at it. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there?

Happy building.

Craig

AKA crispy - after a weekend in the sun at the IHRA drags :(

Craig. This guy did many decals for trucks for a friend of mine. The quality and detail of his decals are second to none. Any company any stripe any scale he will do. Here is the link of some of his work. http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/drop_hook_models.htm His email is at the bottom of the page. Send him a email of what decals you are looking for . Talk to ya. Be good.

What's goin' on...

Craig

Have you considered making your own decals? Companies like Bare Metal Foil,Testors,and Vitacal to name a few make decal paper. You can get it for inkjet or laser and it comes either clear or white. If you do try it make sure you spray the decal w/ clear coat before using it.

I like to use Windows WORD to make them. Obviously there's several fonts in all sizes to creat the text from. For a picture you can use clip art from you computer or you can do a search on the net for clip art or go to www.microsoftoffice.com. If nothing pans out for you there download an image to your system and then when you're in word click on insert image and then choose from your system. From there you can adjust the size include the text and you got yourself a potential decal. Always print your decal on paper prior to printing on the decal paper.