Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toledo NNL 2012 Show Pics

Tom Kren

Here are the pics I took yesterday at the show .It was good to see and talk to everyone and day flew by fast Revell does it again and give us some great kits cant wait for that 49 merc and that 70 hemi and im not real big into mopars lol also got to get some thing i needed had a great time heres the pics enjoy!

DSCN2036-vi.jpg

link to all the rest......

http://public.fotki....oledo-nnl-2012/

Jim, I had the pleasure of talkin with Chopper at length about the Buicamino, and it was a real treat just talkin about how he went about building the bed cover. That thing is done SOOOOO smoothly, you won't find a ripple or bow or flaw anywhere on it. It really does look like something GM coulda done, HAD they done one. I told him as much, and he replied, "Thanks, THAT was what I was goin for!" He sure accomplished that!!!

http://public.fotki.com/funman1712/model-car-events-co/2012-nnl-nationals-/

Click on the link above for individual, detailed coverage of each of the nearly 20 models from 10 different builders that participated in the "Cult Theme" at the 2012 NNL Nationals.

The imagery is provide in super-high res pictures shot in F/22 for full depth of field, and presented in my preferred "table shots" format (which provides a better sense of the environment at the event - just as full size street machines and rod runs are photographed with real backgrounds instead of studio settings). Each of the models shown below is fully explained in the album

Here's an overall shot of the participants in the "1/25th scale 1946-48 Fords" Cult Theme this year:

DSC_0675-vi.jpg

Thanks for your interest, and thanks for looking. TIM